Argan oil is a pure and natural health and beauty product that is becoming extremely popular. It's all natural so there are no additives, fillers or chemicals. It's just pure oil that comes from Morocco, so pure in fact you can eat it.
There are so many uses for this oil; it can be used all over the body, on the face, hair and nails. It's absolutely packed with natural antioxidants, nutrients and is very rich in vitamins. It has been called a miracle oil and 'liquid gold' due to the multitude of applications and benefits it offers.
1. Natures natural anti wrinkle cream, use it on your face to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Use all over the face as a moisturizer. This will leave your skin soft, supple and glowing. It will even out the complexion while reducing redness and uneven skin tone.
3. Massage a few drops onto the nails and cuticles to give strong healthy nails and softer cuticles.
4. It can be used as a natural way to treat nail fungus, due to its natural antibacterial properties the nail can absorb the oil and treat the fungus from within.
5. Deep treatment for your hair. By applying to your hair and leaving the oil for anything upwards of an hour you will deeply treat your hair. Rejuvenate dry damaged hair and help to protect it from further damage leaving your hair soft, shiny, frizz free and easy to manage.
6. Anti frizz treatment for your hair. Warm a small amount of oil in your hands and run it over your dry hair to tame frizz and add moisture.
7. Heat protection for your hair. Apply to damp hair before styling to help protect against heat damage, to tame frizz and add shine and moisture to your hair.
8. Use as a scalp treatment to reduce and help eliminate dandruff.
9. Used as a scalp treatment Argan oil can help prevent, reduce and in some cases cure hair loss.
10. Dry skin. Use as an all over body moisturizer to treat dry skin and give a luminous glow.
11. Use as a treatment for your skin and dry, cracked heels, elbows and knees.
12. Skin conditions. Argan oil has been proven to help with many skin conditions including eczema, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and many more.
13. Stretch marks and scars can have an improved appearance using argan oil.
As you can see argan oil is super flexible and efficiently tackles most things you throw at it. It's light, natural, non greasy and easily absorbed so anyone can use it. Nature does a lot of wonderful things and argan oil is one of them.